Sundarban Nature Tour Important Notes
Sundarban Nature Tour Important Notes are most vital guideline for smooth and hassle free journey to the Largest Mangrove Forest. As it is under Govt. jurisdiction so we all have to abide by. You can also say it as Dos and Don’ts of Sundarban Wildlife Sanctuary. It is a sanctuary forest in India. Surely it is the single largest land of the Royal Bengal Tiger.
You are cordially requested to go through the following Important Notes for Sundarban nature tour.
- Always maintain Govt. of W.B. Covid 19 guidelines during Sundarban Visit.
- Throwing any articles to forest area and river is strictly punishable offence. Therefore always use Boat Dustbin.
- Don’t carry plastic, thermocol and non-biodegradeable items along with you. Because it is punishable offence.
- Must Carry any single authentic Id Proof Like Voter Id, Pan, Passport, Driving License etc for domestic travellers. But International Travellers require Passport & Visa.
- Even don’t Carry any Polluting Items along with you.
- The more don’t feed wildlife animals as it is also a punishable offence.
- Not only that don’t carry wine and any kind of drug addicted items along with you during the entire journey.
- Always Keep Silence And Cooperate With us And Concerned Govt. Dept. for your smooth and hassle free journey.
- Another important is that you should keep peace, harmony always. But if it is found else you will be responsible for that but no body else.
- Head Office:
- Canning Digital Seva Kendra
- C/O-Sundarban Enterprise
- Canning Cinema Road, Matla CT, Gandhi Colony.
- LM-SBI Main Branch
- Canning Town * S 24 Pgs
- Contact No. +91 9531674566 & Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Branch Office:
- Prasadhani Stores
- C/O – Ratan Ghosh
- Taherpur Rail Bazar
- Mob. 9732485631
- Branch Office:
- Kaustabha Storse
- C/O – Tarun Ghosh
- Beliaghata Main Road
- Siddheshwari Market
- LM – Alochhaya Cinema
- Con. +91 9836180524